Before I get to the rest of the pictures I just want to add that Cameron is currently growing his beard for a good cause, the CASE Summer Internship Fund. He's not going to be needing that scholarship because in his concentration (strategy and decision sciences) the internships are mostly paid. That's not the case for people who concentrate in social entrepreneurship. One of our good friends is applying for the scholarship and Cameron is raising funds by entering a mustache contest. And let me tell you, Cam can grow a killer 'stache! Please email him, if you'd like to sponsor his mustache. I'm going to include a clean-shaven picture from the a couple of days prior to the contest and then a current picture. The best part of the contest is that there are different categories to compete in. On April 25th, everyone must shave all of the hair except what's on their upper lip. We'll see if he turns out to be a Magnum PI or a Justin Bieber. I'm pretty sure it's the former.
| Click here to sponsor that 'stache! |
And now for the rugby pictures. I was kind enough to zoom in on his end of day picture, but not too close - trust me, you don't want to see all of that.


Derek Zoolander's team for people who can't play football good and want to learn how to do other stuff good too really prepared Cameron for this moment. Go team!!
ReplyDelete:) Kelly